|CALL TO ORDER:|
ADOPTION OF THE AGENDA:
CONFLICT OF INTEREST:
Council members declare their conflicts of interest.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS MEETING COULD BE BROADCASTED LIVE
Clerk to read resolution
- Closed meeting under Section 239.(2)(h) information explicitly supplied in confidence to the municipality or local board by Canada, a province or territory or a Crown agency of any of them.
(1) Audit Committee Meeting Minutes
- November 1, 2019
- November 14, 2019
- November 27, 2019
- December 11, 2019
(2) Deferred December 9, 2019 - FC-19-012 - appendix A to FC-19-012A
FC-19-012A - Proposed 2019 Cash-in-Lieu of Parking Indexing
(3) FC-19-013 - Proposed 2020 Capital & Operating Budget
Report - Appendices A-G - Documents 1A-6
(4) FC-19-014 - 2020 Proposed User Fees
(5) City of Niagara Falls - Notice of Public Meeting - Committee of Adjustment - 2234 St. Paul Avenue
BY - LAWS:
Clerk to introduce the by-laws before Council
Clerk to read resolution(s) for readings of by-laws
(by-laws and agreements are available for viewing in the Clerk's Department)
5199-19 A By-law to Establish Fees and Charges to be collected by The Corporation of The Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake and to Rescind By-law Nos. 2811D-02, 3889-04, 4106-09, and 4115-07, and any amendments thereto.
Clerk to read resolution for reading of by-law
By-law 5200-19 - A by-law to confirm the proceedings at the Council Meeting of the Corporation of the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake on December 16, 2019.
The following link is to Budget Central for access to all Business Cases and Presentation Documents: https://niagaraonthelake-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/r/personal/kyle_freeborn_notl_com/Documents/Budget%20Central/Budget%20Council%20Meeting%202019-12-16?csf=1&e=1aEIZY